FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – AND ANSWERS
- Where do I find your opening hours ?
- Please find our opening hours at the footer of our homepage
- Do you offer vouchers ?
- Sorry, we don´t offer vouchers
- Is there reserved parking ?
- No, there isn´t. In Berlin-Mitte it is hard to find space to leave your car – and if you find some, it is expensive – we advice you to use public transportation
- How do I get to your LYS using public transportation ?
- Very close to the LYS there are several S-Bahn lines: S25, S26, S1 und S2 plus the tram lines M1 and M5. It is a short walk to U-Bahnhof Oranienburger Tor (line U6), U-Bahnhof Weinmeisterstraße (line U8) and to S-Bahnhof Hackescher Markt (lines S5 and S7)
- Can I return unused yarn ?
- You can return yarn bought at our LYS within 6 weeks. The yarn must be in perfect condition and you need to present your receipt.
- According to „Haustürwiderrufsgesetzes“ you can return yarn bought online within 14 days. You have to pay the shipping costs. Sorry but we do not take back „Sale-items“, patterns, needles or any notions.
- When and how do you ship yarn ?
- We only ship insures parcels with DHL, that´s why we cannot send single skeins in envelopes. DHL is picking up parcels 3 times a week on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- I cannot register in your shop – please help !
- Sorry but our shop only works with EU addresses – if you like to order from outside of the EU please send an eMail to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will get back to you and find a way
- How can I save shipping costs ?
- There is free shipping within the EU countries for orders from 250,- €. When in Berlin, you have the chance to choose „Click & Collect“ when checking out, you can pick up your order at our LYS, we will not ship it. Please be aware that „Click & Collect“ only works when checking out with Paypal
- I need more yarn – how can I order more ?
- Please be aware that we only offer yarn from small companies – ordering more yarn from them can take some time – and we cannot guarantee the yarn exactly looks the same because it is handdyed and comes in small batches. That´s why we ask you to always order enough for your project
- I would like to order from YoB AND Frida Fuchs. How can I save shipping costs and get one parcel only ?
- If you want to order from both our shops please send an eMail to email@example.com – and we will care for this and make it possible. Please be aware that it takes a few days until we can ship your parcel
- I would like to call you !
- Sorry but we are only able to answer the phone during our opening hours and when there are no customers at the store. That´s why we ask you to send us an eMail to firstname.lastname@example.org We answer your eMail at the next working day latest
- Why don´t you answer my eMail ?
- Please check your SPAM-folder ! We do answer all eMails at the next working day latest – but some of them end up in the recipients spam folders
Your question is not listed here? No problem!
Please write us a short message using our contact form and
describe your request as precisely as possible.