Issue 15 - the autumn 22 issue - contains beautiful projects by these designers:Jenny Ansah, Jennifer Brou, Weichien Chan (also known as the Petite Knitter), Štěpánka Drchalová, Meiju K-P, Bernice Lim (also known as Yamagara), Hanna Maciejewska, Terri Maue, Olga Putano, Florence Spurling and Yiğitcan Vatansever.
- 148 pages
- 12 knitting patterns (both charts and written instructions provided): 6 sweaters, 2 cardigans, 2 shawls, 1 hat, 1 pair of socks)
- an interview with knitwear designer Lindsey Fowler on postpartum depression and how knitting offered her an identity outside motherhood. Lindsey’s debut book, Salt & Timber – Knits from the Northern Coast, is published in August by Laine Publishing.
- an article on how sheep help to save endangered biotopes
- NEW! Jeanette Sloan Talks Fibre – a regular article on Jeanette chatting with interesting people. In this issue, she meets Rose Sinclair, an academic researcher, author and lecturer. Rose's PhD research into Dorcas Clubs examines how textile networks can be catalysts for social change.
- NEW! Five Ways by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro. In this issue, Päivi explores 5 ways how knitting can be used as a tool for change.
- NEW! Where I Knit – a regular piece that pictures people knitting in their favourite spot, and talking about crafting in their everyday lives.
- seasonal recipes to inspire your autumn cooking
- book reviews.
- ISSN 2489-2254.
- Printed in Estonia.
- Print only. No digital download code available.